101: Vibrant Faith Coaching School Core Competencies Course (24 hours) - $600
- An introduction to coaching and an overview of the 8 Core Competencies (8 hours)
- Powerful Questioning approaches and practices (4 hours)
- The coaching agreements (2 hours)
- Getting started as a coach (4 hours)
- Coaching individuals, teams, cohorts, and congregations (4 hours)
- Cultivating Trust and Safety (4 hours)
Vibrant Faith Coaching School Training - Part 1 (68 hours: includes all “100" Level Learning Modules) - $3000
- 102: Embodying a Coaching Mindset (4 hours)
- 103: Developing and Demonstrating Ethical Practices as a Coach (4 hours)
- 104: Active Listening Skills (4 hours)
- 105: Evoking New Awareness (4 Hours)
- 106: Facilitating Action Steps, Accountability and Client Growth (4 hours)
- 107: Practice Labs – Level One (12 hours)
- 108: Using direct communication to call forth new possibilities (4 hours)
- 109: Using coaching skills to spark spiritual growth and develop trusting relationships (4 hours)
- 110: Tips and tools and for taking notes, tracking progress, reflecting on results, and refining coaching skills (4 hours)
111: ICF Coaching Knowledge Assessment (CTA) Exam Preparation Course (90 Minute Zoom Session and downloadable resources) - $100
This training will equip coaches to successfully prepare for taking the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment. Whether you are going for your ACC, PCC, or MCC, everyone must take ICF’s Coach Knowledge Assessment once to ensure that you understand ICF’s definition of coaching, core competencies, and code of ethics. Participants will take a 90-minute practice test before coming to class. During the online course, participants will receive their scores, along with the correct answers. Students questions concerning the practice test will be addressed during class time. The class will also cover computer set-up for taking the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment, a suggested list of what to review before taking ICF’s Assessment, and best testing techniques.
Vibrant Faith Coach School 2-Day Training Intensive (20 hours: Includes portions of the “100” Level Learning Modules) - $1000
- Day 1: Embodying a Coaching Mindset (4 hours)
- Day 1: Developing and Demonstrating Ethical Practices as a Coach (2 hours)
- Day 1: Active Listening Skills & Practice Labs (4 hours)
- Day 2: Evoking New Awareness & Practice Labs (4 Hours)
- Day 2: Facilitating Action Steps, Accountability and Client Growth (4 hours)
- Day 2: Tips and tools for managing coaching relationships (2 hours)
Vibrant Faith Coaching Training - Part 2 (68 hours: Includes all “200” Level Learning Modules) - $3000
Coming in 2021
This program further develops the knowledge, skills, and capacities of a coach so that they consistently coach at a PCC (Professional Certified Coach) level. Students must have completed Part 1 Training or already be an ACC credentialed coach. This program includes 68 hours of synchronous training and is focused on demonstrating increasing mastery of the 8 core competencies. “200 Level” topics that are emphasized during this course include:
- 201: Going Deeper with Mastering the 8 Core Competencies (16 hours)
- 202: Setting, Reviewing and Modifying Coaching Agreements (4 hours)
- 203: Going Deeper with Creating New Awareness (4 hours)
- 204: Developing Your Client Base; Expanding Your Coaching Network (2 hours)
- 205: Going Deeper with Direct Communication (4 hours)
- 206: Going Deeper With Action and Accountability (4 hours)
- 207: Using Alternative Coaching Models, Frameworks and Approaches (4 hours)
- 208: Coaching Clients Through Disruptive Change (4 hours)
- 209: Coaching Clients Through Conflict (4 hours)
- 210: Practice Lab – Level Two Individual Coaching Skills (12 hours)
- 211: Practice Lab – Advanced Group Coaching Skills (8 hours)
301: Group Mentor Coaching - $1000
- Build and/or expand their coaching practice
- Practice incorporating coaching methods and strategies into current settings
- Gain feedback on their coaching skills
- Receive coaching from their mentor coach and possibly other participants
- Develop a plan for continuously developing their coaching skills and coaching practice
2020 Online Schedule (Part 1):
Online Zoom sessions begin August 17
Students meet twice a week for 2 hours each session (1-3pm central)
8/17: What coaching is and isn’t
8/19: Creating safe spaces for sacred conversations
8/24: Developing active listening skills
8/26: Developing your coaching presence
8/31: Asking powerful questions
9/2: Building your toolbox of powerful questions
9/9: Setting coaching norms and expectations
9/14: Practice lab – setting mutual expectations
9/16: Designing action steps and accountability
9/21: Evoking new awareness in coaching conversations
9/23: Facilitating client growth
9/28: Maintaining your coaching presence
9/30: Learning to assess your coaching impact
10/5: Practice lab – evoking new awareness
10/7: Developing direct communication skills
10/12: Helping coachees set goals and track their progress
10/14: Five warning signs in a coaching relationship
10/19: Coaching internal clients (individuals and teams)
10/21: Coaching external clients (individuals and groups)
10/26: Bringing closure to coaching relationships.
10/28: Managing multiple coaching relationships
11/2: Developing your coaching network
11/4: Developing your plan for becoming an ACC credentialed coach
Continuing Education Courses (CEUs)
Courses are held the second Tuesday of every month.
401: Introduction to Coaching Individuals, teams, cohorts and congregations (4 hours) - $250
Provide insights into the specific needs and desired outcome of each target audience along with some potential red flags to watch for in each of these unique settings. The course also addresses how each setting requires different approaches to the pre-work and facilitation process.This class is designed to help leaders understand that they can effectively utilize coaching skills to impact their professional and personal settings in a powerful and positive way. Leaders will walk away from this class with practical steps of how to implement coaching in their daily lives and improve their leadership effectiveness.
402: Addressing Common Coaching Scenarios (4 hours) - $250
provides a basic understanding of nine common coaching situations experienced as a coach in a variety of settings. While coaching of each person or group is unique, there are common themes and approaches that provide the coach with a framework from which to craft a coach approach to leadership. Scenarios addressed during this training include coaching people who are: 1) seeking to enhance personal relationships, 2) seeking better health, 3) starting as a new business or non-profit executive, 4) navigating life/career transitions, 5) mired in conflicted situations, 6) seeking to create a personal or professional development plan, 7) seeking to overcome an area of “stuckness” or sabotage in their life.
403: Developing a Strong Personal Foundation for Coaching (4 hours) - $250
Provides the coach with insights, ideas, and a plan for developing concrete steps for growing as a masterful coach. Your facilitator will infuse the conversation with short-video clips from other coaches, share their plans or road map on ways that they are developing themselves, and their coaching business, and help participants identify their next steps as a lifelong learner. Students will be coached, and coach others on how to develop a strong personal foundation for ongoing coaching success.
404: Developing a Plan for Marketing Your Coaching Services (4 hours) - $250
Provides students with insights on branding yourself as a coach, which types of coaching services to provide, a list of the essentials tools needs to promote your services, strategies for raising people’s awareness of your services, and ways to broaden your network of people who could refer others to your for the services you provide.
405: Coaching Tools to Support Masterful Coaching (2 hours) - $250
This class highlights 6 key tools designed to help coaches learn about coachees, gather important information from the client, raise powerful questions, clarify expectations and next steps, and evaluate the coaching experiences.
406: The Supervisor as Coach (4 hours) - $250
- Exploring key components of effective goals
- Addressing the apparent conflict of one person being both supervisor and coach
- Applying the 8 ICF core competencies
- Developing powerful questions for content-rich coaching
- Addressing the challenges of the coaching relationship and coaching agreement, as both supervisor and coach; and
- Building techniques to fortify Action and Accountability.
407: Marketing Your Coaching Practice (4 hours) - $250
- WHOM do you serve?
- WHAT TYPE of coaching services do you provide?
- WHY are you the best choice? And WHY should I believe you?
- Attracting the clients that are right for you and increasing the likelihood they will choose you for your coaching services.
- Unifying and focusing your marketing efforts. Defining your coaching practice is the foundation for creating a consistent identity and voice across your marketing materials: your business card, website, social media, brochures, newsletters, blog, etc.
- Increasing your value as an expert specializing in your clients’ needs.
- Becoming more articulate and persuasive in selling your services.
- Making it easy for your clients and fans to refer you to others.
- Creating a platform for future products and services to build your business.
408: Coaching for Leadership Transformation (4 hours) - $250
This class will look at key aspects of Leadership Transformation, considering first…”What is transformational leadership?” The key aspects of a transformational leader will be covered, as we realize the power of coaching around the transformation of those we lead. Transformational leaders, lead by example inspiring others for the greater good. Those coached by such a leader are empowered having a sense of autonomy. Transformational leaders also equip those they coach to make decisions with confidence. This will be a time to learn more about ourselves and how to best lead those on our team to advance toward common goals.
409: Coaching Small Groups and Life Groups (4 hours) - $250
This class will focus on how coaching can bring new perspective and energy into your group ministry by moving from a teacher/student model to a coaching model. Participants in this class will take away practices on how to use coaching skills to create effective small groups as well as how you can replicate this in their leaders.
410: Coaching Spiritual Vitality in Congregations (4 hours) - $250
This course addresses ways a coach would help church leaders assess the impact of their faith forming activities and then rethink and reimagine for faith might be formed in the future that includes forming faith at church, at home, online and in the community.
411: Coaching Rich Relationships in Congregations (4 hours) - $250
What do authentic, intergenerational relationships look like? How might a church create a culture that fosters deep relationships centered around what matters most in their lives. How might a coach help facilitate conversations that don’t result in doing more of what we’ve already done but would instead lead to new understandings and approaches for connecting deeply with others? Using many of the core coaching competencies, and a series of case studies, we’ll explore ways to coach people beyond self-imposed limitations and fall assumptions and into new awareness that lead to life-giving, loving relationships.
Want more information about these options for training?
Vibrant Faith’s Coaching School for pastors, church leaders, and ministry staff who want to develop ministry excellence and effectiveness and expand vibrant faith formation throughout the world.
Our Coaching School offers a process that provides the necessary training to work toward the Associate Certified or Professional Certified credentials and become a credentialed coach.
Attend our Coaching School training and be part of a global training company for those called to guide others in their spiritual journeys and provide widespread impact toward vibrant faith formation.