August 17 – November 4, 2020
Coaching School includes 24 hours of asynchronous training followed by 44 hours of online synchronous training that includes webinars, online discussions, coaching demonstrations, and practice labs. Participants will typically meet on Monday and Wednesday afternoons (between 1-3pm Central Time) for 11 weeks.
How to Apply for Coaching School?
Step 1 – Complete and submit the interest form (link below)
Step 2 – You will receive an email about regarding registration and additional inquiries you may have about our program
Step 3 – You will receive a link to select your preferred payment plan and register
Step 4 – You will join Coaching School on Catalyst
Step 5 – Courses will begin on August 17, 2020
How to Apply for other Coaching Trainings?
Step 1 – Select which types of training you wish to do: Asynchronous or one of our CEU options on the registration form (link below)
Step 2 – Complete and submit the registration form
Step 3 – You will receive an email with an invoice and link to our payment portal
Step 4 – Upon the completion of your registration and payments, you will recieve more information about how to attend our trainings
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Professional Coach Training – Refund Policy (applies to On-Site Training and Mentor Coaching):
Refund Policies for Professional Coach Training programs:
– 61+ days before the start of the training – a full refund (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees) will be offered.
– 31-60 days – a 50% refund will be offered (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees).
– 30 days or less – no refund will be offered.
Cancellation Policy for Online Classes:
– Students who have been enrolled in an online class may reschedule without penalty by sending written notification via email at least 14 days before the scheduled class date to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Individuals who cancel a class less than 14 days before the class start date will be charged a nominal $25.00 USD administration and processing fee and must reschedule for another class within their program based on availability.
Vibrant Faith Coaching School reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training/class or replace personnel due to low enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If a class is rescheduled or canceled, participants will be given notice at least five business days before the start of class. Students may then enroll in the next available offering of the course or choose another course.
Cancellation Policy (Individual Mentor Coaching):
24-hour notice is required when canceling an Individual Mentor Coaching session. Those who do not give 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the session.