Our Onsite Trainings
Join us in the summer or fall of 2020 for 4 days of training at one of our two locations!
Courses will be held at the Techny Center
Courses will be held at St. John’s University,
in Collegeville, MN.
Starting in 2021
We will begin offering courses online
as well as onsite!
What Happens When I Apply?
When you apply for one of our Coaching Schools, you will be directed to fill out an interest application form. After you have submitted this form, our staff will contact you to schedule a brief interview. This interview will help us assess your interest and will give you an opportunity to ask any questions to determine if Vibrant Faith Coaching School is the right fit for you. You will be informed shortly following the interview if you are accepted into the school. Upon acceptance, you will be sent information detailing your assignments, required readings, and travel information.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Professional Coach Training – Refund Policy (applies to On-Site Training and Mentor Coaching):
Refund Policies for Professional Coach Training programs:
– 61+ days before the start of the training – a full refund (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees) will be offered.
– 31-60 days – a 50% refund will be offered (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees).
– 30 days or less – no refund will be offered.
Cancellation Policy for 2021 Online Classes:
– Students who have been enrolled in an online class may reschedule without penalty by sending written notification via email at least 14 days before the scheduled class date to email@example.com
– Individuals who cancel a class less than 14 days before the class start date will be charged a nominal $25.00 USD administration and processing fee and must reschedule for another class within their program based on availability.
Vibrant Faith Coaching School reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training/class or replace personnel due to low enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If a class is rescheduled or canceled, participants will be given notice at least five business days before the start of class. Students may then enroll in the next available offering of the course or choose another course.
Cancellation Policy (Individual Mentor Coaching):
24-hour notice is required when canceling an Individual Mentor Coaching session. Those who do not give 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the session.