August 17 – October 28, 2020
Coaching School includes 24 hours of asynchronous training followed by 44 hours of online synchronous training that includes webinars, online discussions, coaching demonstrations, and practice labs. Participants whill typically meet on Monday and Wednesday afternoons (between 1-3pm Central Time) for 11 weeks.
How can I Apply?
Step 1 – Fill out the interest form
Step 2 – We will schedule an interview with you – After you have submitted this form, our staff will contact you via the email address provided on your interest form to schedule a brief interview. This interview will help us assess your interest and will give you an opportunity to ask any questions to determine if Vibrant Faith Coaching School is the right fit for you. You will be informed shortly following the interview if you are accepted into the school.
Step 3 – Complete registration – If you are accepted into our program, you will be sent information regarding registration and payment plans.
Step 4 – You will receive an information packet – After you have registered, we will send information detailing your assignments, required readings, and any additional information you will need to proceed in our program.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Professional Coach Training – Refund Policy (applies to On-Site Training and Mentor Coaching):
Refund Policies for Professional Coach Training programs:
– 61+ days before the start of the training – a full refund (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees) will be offered.
– 31-60 days – a 50% refund will be offered (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees).
– 30 days or less – no refund will be offered.
Cancellation Policy for Online Classes:
– Students who have been enrolled in an online class may reschedule without penalty by sending written notification via email at least 14 days before the scheduled class date to email@example.com
– Individuals who cancel a class less than 14 days before the class start date will be charged a nominal $25.00 USD administration and processing fee and must reschedule for another class within their program based on availability.
Vibrant Faith Coaching School reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training/class or replace personnel due to low enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If a class is rescheduled or canceled, participants will be given notice at least five business days before the start of class. Students may then enroll in the next available offering of the course or choose another course.
Cancellation Policy (Individual Mentor Coaching):
24-hour notice is required when canceling an Individual Mentor Coaching session. Those who do not give 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the session.