Coaching // CohortsSmall groups of peers sharing stories, best practices, resources, and life.
Join a community of curious leaders.
- Explore what it means to live and lead well. Learn to live on purpose, with passion and a sense of playfulness as you lead in ways that bring out God’s best in the people and organizations you serve.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values. Find your sweet spot in life and ministry as you how God has gifted you and “wired” you for ministry.
- Experience authentic community among individuals who dialogue about what really matters. Support and learn from your peers. Be challenged. Be encouraged. Be prayed for and affirmed.
- Develop a Leadership Formation Plan that increases your capacities for living and leading well.
- Participate in, or gain access to, assessment exercises and resources that help you learn how you’re “wired,” determine ways that you process information, what your spiritual type is and how to live and lead out of your strengths.
- Learn new ways to learn and to lead in a time of constant change and ongoing disruption.
What to expect
- Engage with a 4-7 peers every month for friendship, encouragement, prayer and reflection.
- Identify 1-3 individual or ministry outcomes you’d to experience transformation around.
- Create a plan for addressing your desired ministry outcomes and find ways to tap the collective wisdom of your cohort community.
- Determine which tools, resources and approaches are need to fulfill your desired outcomes
- Experience growth and transformation in ways that are life-giving and lead to new ways of being, doing and thinking.
What is the process like?
- Meet with cohort participants once a month for 60 minutes via Zoom video conferencing.
- Continue conversations online via Facebook group or the Eliademy learning platform.
- Meet with Vibrant Faith coach for 3 1-on-1 coaching sessions to develop and design your leadership formation plan.
- Read and respons to articles posted for participatns via lear
- Watch micro-lectures and recorded webinars to support your leadership goals
- Most cohort groups meet for a period of 6 months to 2 years. Cohort groups may include pastors, deacons, faith formation leaders or musicians. Cohort groups can also include lay leaders such as Council/Board chairs or Faith Formation Teams and Task Forces.
- Each group is facilitated by an experienced Vibrant Faith coach who also available for online resourcing and support between monthly sessions. Participants engage in the monthly sessions via Zoom which allows for video and audio conferencing that can be accessed by computer, tablet or a smart phone.
- Information that is shared among participants is is to be shared only within that group – confidentiality is critical.
- You will have the opportunity to be connected to other groups that make up Vibrant Faith’s community of curious leaders.
- You will have access to a library of resources to support you and the leaders you work with.