Coaching // IndividualOne-on-one coaching with personal and professional development outcomes.
Be an adaptive leader.
- Broaden your approaches, perspectives and practices as you adapt to mental and ministry maps.
- Disrupt your environment and move beyond your comfort zones in pursut of better results.
- Develop a pioneering mindset that embraces new ways of being, thinking and doing.
- Learn to wonder more often and ask better questions that lead to more creative approaches and outcomes.
What to expect
- Ongoing dialogue with an experienced Vibrant Faith coach who will be fully present and will listen deeply to your needs, hopes, and questions related your unique challenges and opportunties.
- To be asked powerful and thought-provoking questions that address the most pressing issues and call forth possibilities that bring out God’s best in you and the ministries you oversee.
- A deep level of engagement that’s attentive to the Spirit, mindful of your gifts, and leads to innovative actions and approaches to life and ministry.
What is the process like?
- It’s flexible, uniquely customized to needs and desired outcomes of the person being coached.
- It’s enlightening and transforming, focused on turning information into insights and ideas and then into new ways of being, doing and thinking.
- It can last one or two sessions or as long as two or more years.
- It usually involves an ongoing process of action, reflection and reimagination – a cycle of unending series of experiments, insights and the testing of new assumptions and hypothesis
- It’s a safe space to try on new approaches and approaches, and play with new perspective and possibilities.
- Coaching sessions may take place in person, online (via Zoom) for by phone.
- There is usually some pre-work and post-work between each scheduled session
- The frequency between coaching sessions may vary based on the desired outcomes or the timing of related initiatives.
Is your church ready for coaching?
Send any questions, along with some brief information about your church, to Jim Ladoux at email@example.com. A coach will contact you within 48 hours to set up an initial phone conversation to talk through the process, goals, and next steps.