Cohort Coaching: Youth Ministry 102Sick of Youth Group
Are you stuggling to find JOY in your ministry with young people?
Are you wondering if your ministry is really helping to form vibrant faith?
Join a cohort for youth ministry staff and volunteers
who have been in youth ministry for some time
and need to dream it all over again.
- The Cohort model involves participating in one 60-minute online Zoom session per month, along with on-the-ground homework for 6 months. You will learn from and grow with other youth ministry leaders and our Vibrant Faith guide, Michael Droege.
- Time Frame: designed for a six-month period, one zoom session per month, renewable as needed
Participants will be able to:
1. Reconnect to their own call
2. Look through the lens of current research and practice in Youth Ministry
3. Renew their church’s ministry with youth
Below is a preview of the monthly sessions:
Month 1: Reconnecting with Your Story
Month 2: Reconnecting with Your Call
Month 3: Reconnecting with Your Practice
Month 4: Reconnecting with Your Relationships
Month 5: Reconnecting with Your Faith
Month 6: Putting it All Together