Find out what works at camp
Local, contextual research. Tailor-made for your camp. Led by an experienced team of researchers.
Doing research to help you design your programs and make your case to your constituency is critical and cutting edge. In this competitive world full of distractions and alternatives, those that can show camp actually makes a difference will have an advantage.
For the first time ever in religious camping, a skilled research team is able to work directly with individual camps to help them evaluate and demonstrate the impact of their programs.
We will come to your setting and do a research study tailor made for your camp. The benefits include being able to:
- Evaluate and design programs that make a difference
- Train your staff in practices that have major impact
- Inform and guide your board and executive decisions based upon what works
- Market your camp programs with empirical data to support your claims
- Add to the national pool of data on effective camp research