Move Ministry Leaders from knowledge to Action
We’re living out our calling to ministry in a time of rapid change. We know we need to be nimble, but how do we keep up with new realities and put the latest research into action? Bridging the gap between learning and action is what Vibrant Faith MasterClasses are all about.
Over the course of two 90-minute interactive online sessions, MasterClass Instructors distill new learnings into training experiences that make it easy for participants like you to learn, practice, and use new tools to fuel ministry reinvention.
A MasterClass Includes:
- Two 90-minute, interactive sessions led by an expert Instructor
- An office hour with the Instructor after the second session—to ask deeper questions and dialogue about the topic.
- Access to a community of collegial support- Coming Soon!
What You Gain from a MasterClass:
- New paradigm shifting insights into a topic.
- A clear path to implement what you’re learning, with a tool-kit of action steps
- Renewed energy and momentum for ministry reinvention
- New colleagues in ministry who share your same concerns and are driven by your same hopes.
Private: Emotionally Healthy Spiritual Formation
Thursdays, November 30 & December 7, 2023
12:00 - 1:30 PM EST
Rev. Erik Samuelson, PCC, is a Vibrant Faith Coach and Coaching School faculty member, who has served in a variety of contexts including as Director of Vocational and Spiritual Formation at Trinity Lutheran College in Everett, WA. He brings experience and stories from transitional ministry, young-adult ministry, vocational discernment, culture and system change, ministry renewal, formation, and leadership development.
The Rev. Dr. Dwight Zscheile is Vice President of Innovation and Associate Professor of Congregational Mission and Leadership at Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Dwight has authored multiple books and essays on innovation, leadership, and adaptive change, working extensively with congregations, judicatory systems, and institutions of higher education. He’s an explorer, pursuing how our faith-informed imagination can shape our vision for the future.