The Golden Opportunities of Conflict

Just a ballpark guess, but let’s say 95% of people hate conflict and will actively avoid it if they can. Of the remaining 5%, some relish conflict because they have bullying tendencies. And the tiny percentage that remains actually have a healthy, inspiring, and impactful relationship with conflict. They see the life-changing impact that can come out of healthy conflict. Even more, they see opportunity where others see only fear and loathing.  

In this Reachable Reconciliation conversation, Fred describes the possibilities locked up in conflict, and spotlights the powerful relational outcomes he’s expecting from a conflict he’s about to enter into…


Who’s In Your Canoe?

In this week’s online Vibrant Faith webinar “What Parents Really Need From Your Church,” featuring Dr. Jim Burns (president of HomeWord), one of the participating

How to Change Your Congregation

In our Vibrant Faith coaching relationships with congregations, we often tell ministry leaders: “If you want to change your congregation, change what you talk about.”

Wrong Assumptions about Parents

Ministry leaders generally agree that parents matter most for the formation of faith in their children, but nevertheless have multiple long-standing objections to this notion.