Practical learning. Sabbath rest. Collegial support.
DO YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY HAVE
WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD WELL?
Do you wish you were better at…
…staff and volunteer management?
…thinking through strategy and staffing challenges in your congregation?
…deepening your sense of call, worship, retreat, and collegial support?
THEN JOIN US AT A LEADING WELL RETREAT!
SAVE THE DATES
Nov 19-22, 2019 · Carefree, Arizona
Jan 21-24, 2020 · Delray Beach, Florida
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for leadership
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest, and fellowship.
DAY 1 – Tuesday
Orientation for new Leading Well participants
Leading Well: Why am I here? What am I wrestling with?
What is God up to in me, in my community, in my world?
Becoming a Healthier Leader
DAY 2 – Wednesday
Communicating and Collaborating Among Ministry Teams
Dependable Strengths- Part 1
DAY 3 – Thursday
Changing Your Church’s Culture
Dependable Strengths- Part 2
DAY 4 – Friday
Sharing Wisdom through Crowd-sourcing
Designing Your Leadership Formation Plan
LEADING WELL RETREAT FACILITATORS
Your facilitators for the retreat include:
Rev. Matthew Short: Chaplain & Worship Leader
Rev. Tammy Devine: Facilitator, Worship Leader & Spirituality Coach
Jim LaDoux: Conference Host, Facilitator & Coach
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS RETREAT?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Ministers and staff who work with paid/volunteer teams.
- Diaconal and health ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
COSTS | WHAT’S INCLUDED?
Individual Rates include program tuition, and vary based on room occupancy, if you stay onsite, and if you are a Siebert Grant recipient.
On-site housing includes 9 full meals, 3 night’s lodging and hospitality. On-site meals and hospitality are also included in the Commuter rate.
Double Occupancy $850 per person
Single Occupancy $950 per person
Commuter $650 per person
SIEBERT GRANT – Double No charge
SIEBERT GRANT – Single $150
Non-participating Spouse $450