Coach · Founder & Director, Coaching to Connect
Jim is the Founder and Director of Coaching to Connect, a training and coaching service offered to individuals, organizational leaders/teams, and couples. Jim is a professional executive, life, and relationship coach. He holds a certification credential from the International Coach Federation and a Master of Science degree in Religious Education from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh. He is an author and co-author of nine books and dozens of other publications.
Some of his works include:
- Way of the Cross for Families (2009)
- El Via Crucis para la Familia (2010)
- Gratitude Journal: A Journey of Transformation (2011)
- Generations Together: Caring, Praying, Learning, Celebrating, & Serving Faithfully, Lifelong Faith Associates, Co-authored with John Roberto and others, (2014)
- Intergenerate: Transforming Churches through Intergenerational Ministry (2018)